Jeremy D. Musgrave
Jeremy Musgrave advocates for those injured in all types of incidents throughout the state of Indiana.
Jeremy graduated from the Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law and earned a Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resources Law. Jeremy also has degrees in Finance and Operations management from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University – Bloomington.
Before joining becoming an attorney, Jeremy worked in retail management for nearly a decade before making the decision to return to school to earn a degree in law. This has given him real world experience in prioritizing issue solutions and interpersonal relationships.
Jeremy enjoys spending time outdoors. He is working towards certification as both an Indiana Master Gardner and an Indiana Master Naturalist and is a novice beekeeper. He has a great affinity for dogs, both large and small, and enjoys spending time with his wife.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Failure & Defective Product
- Indiana University – Kelly School of Business – Bloomington, IN
Finance and Operations Management – 2006
- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law – Indianapolis, IN
Juris Doctor and Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resource Law – 2017
- Indiana, 2018
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2018